Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vulture inside of the patio!

Turkey Vultures

Turkey Vultures occasionally sit on the patio fence, but this one came inside of the patio.

His huge size is apparent perched on the bird house tree!

I tried to get a close up so you can see the color on his head.  These were shot from inside of the house, looking into a bright morning light - not the best, but the best I could get.  Hope you enjoy!

I'm posting these photos from my Posterous blog, which will automatically post to my regular blog at Blogger. Post from Posterous will look a little different from my regular post (and won't have a photo of my helpers, ....sigh...) but this will let me send short post quickly.  This is  test post, so please bear with me as I make sure all of this will come out right!

Jean

Posted via email from Jean Levert Hood - Texas Hill Country Painter

No comments: